Moscow to Host the 12th Eurasian Pharmaceutical Forum on March 2-4, 2021
The Eurasian Pharmaceutical Forum is a unique event that brings together more than 300 participants in the pharmaceutical market from Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Moldova, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan. Over the 11 years of its existence on the market, the event has established itself as a leading platform for an effective and lively dialogue between key industry players: regulators, domestic and international pharmaceutical companies and organizations involved in the development, research, production and sale of medicines, distributors, investment and financial organizations.
Within the framework of the Forum, Uzbekistan participants are scheduled to make presentations on several issues, including:
- The system of reference pricing within the framework of measures to deepen reforms in the pharmaceutical industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Registration of medicines and medical products in Uzbekistan according to national requirements and analysis of typical mistakes made by pharmaceutical companies when preparing documents for registration;
- Formation of a list of essential medicines in Uzbekistan;
- Price regulation for medicines in Uzbekistan;
- Reform of the pharmaceutical industry in Uzbekistan;
- State policy for the development of the domestic pharmaceutical industry and measures to support local industries developed by the government;
- Formation of a system of public procurement of medicines;
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the pharmaceutical industry and medicine in general;
- Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination and methods of its implementation within the republic.